2019 Vet Practice Seminar
Emotional Health and the Vet Practice
This one-day seminar brings Dr Sarah Heath, a specialist in behavioural medicine from the UK to speak exclusively for the Delta Institute.
Limited to 50 places, this seminar is specially designed for vets and vet nurses.
Book your spot now to hear the latest about behavioural medicine, emotional health and the vet practice.
Mercure Sydney International Airport 15th February 2019
- What is Behavioural Medicine?
- Emotional Health and Physical Illness – Understanding the Link and the Resulting Importance of Behavioural Medicine
- Optimising the Veterinary Experience – Emotional Responses in Small Animal Patients and the Importance of Stress Audits
- The Role of the Veterinary Profession in Promoting Positive Emotional Health and Educating the Public
This event is eligible for:
- 5 continuing education points with the AVA (vets)
- 5 continuing education points with the VNCA (vet nurses)